Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Kansan ThinkingOutLoud

I'm always Thinking about Something or Another



I sometimes (in order not to lose something which might be useful) type it in a file, or in this case to a Blog caled "SunflowerSeeds".

When it is off the cuff, and the result of a whim, or a breath of inspiration, I call it a "Notion". When it has a trace of organization and veracity, I call it an "Idea". When it is something which can be implemented but to my knowledge has not, I call it an "Innovention" ( coined word that is fitting ).

What will go in the Blog will be more of the later with a sprinkling of the earlier.

I use a convention which keeps me organized and mindful of the what and when of the composition involved by signing at its end - like this:  -- ThinkingOutLoud.DonaldNoyes.20111012

I do not anticipate that this blog will be read by great numbers of folk, but it will have at least one.

I am always busy, never finding myself bored or involved in what I may consider meaningless things. Although, this Blog, if not nurtured and frequently populated by posts, may eventually prove to approach insignificance.

You will find me entering text in what some consider strange construction - using a NamingConvention which utilizes CompoundWords in a form called CamelCase. It is a convention which squeezes out the spaces between words, while CapitalizingEachWord to separate and identify as a part. This comes from my fascination with the WorldOfWiki, which started with WardCunningham's WikiWiki which can be navigated from its FrontPage at http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?FrontPage  I am still active there, although the site has been abandoned by many who were pioneers and trailblazers, and who have left for others to read and consider many pages some of which are listed at http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ReallyValuablePages.

Occasionally I will use this blog to introduce new CompoundWords I have registered in a repository which I will explain later in more detail. Such words are used by me and some others as means of organizing what I term as Artifacts. RegisteredWords in the repository will exist with or without ReachableLocales.

No comments:

Post a Comment